Protect Your Homes With Aramid SuperMax Hurricane in Florida
The coast of Southwest Florida is a tropical paradise that attracts people from all over the world. It’s not all sunshine and good times, however. Vicious storms and hurricanes can batter the coast, destroying everything in their paths. Protecting your home from strong winds, flying debris, and pounding rain is imperative. For maximum hurricane protection for your Southwest Florida home, rely on the strength of Aramid SuperMax Hurricane Screens. SuperMax Hurricane Screens include Aramid fibers, which are also used in bullet-proof vests. These Screens have 3x the power to stop debris as required by the Florida Building Code.
Aramid SuperMax vs Polypropylene Hurricane Screens
One of the biggest differences between the Aramid SuperMax Hurricane Screens and standard polypropylene screens is strength. Remember that Aramid Screens exceed local and state building code requirements. Unlike polypropylene screens that break down under UV light, Aramid Hurricane Screens can be used continuously without deterioration.
SuperMax Screens Provide Hurricane Protection and More
During hurricane season you have to keep abreast of the potential for strong storms to roll off the Gulf of Mexico. Strong, hurricane-force winds, flying debris, driving rain, and flooding can destroy homes, neighborhoods and even cities. SuperMax Roll Down Hurricane Screens provide exceptional protection from a hurricane, but that’s not all:
- SuperMax screens provide flying debris protection during a storm.
- These screens stop 95% of wind from going through.
- With our screens, you can see out, but any unwarranted guests won’t get the privilege of seeing in.
- They also provide protection from driving rain, reducing it to a mist.
- Bugs can’t get through the screens, so you can enjoy pest-free entertainment.
- Finally, SuperMax Hurricane Screens protect you from the sun’s rays.
Custom Roll Down Hurricane Screens You Can Rely On
When it comes to protecting your Southwest Florida home, one of your biggest concerns has to be the weather. While strong thunderstorms and even tornadoes can happen any time of the year, from June 1st to November 30, it’s hurricane season. You’ll want to make sure you and your family are ready for a potential storm by stockpiling necessities. You also want to do everything you can to keep your home safe, including:
- Securing outdoor furniture, trash cans, toys, and other loose objects.
- Removing tree limbs and other debris that may cause damage before the storm.
- Reinforcing your garage door and securing any exterior shutters or entrances.
- Ensure you have at least 3 days worth of food and water on hand for you and your pets.
- Put aside enough prescription and non-prescription meds to last a few days.
- Pack flashlights, batteries, a first aid kit, and other emergency gear in an easy to get to the bag.
Why Choose SuperMax Roll Down Hurricane Screens?
Consider the last hurricane you witnessed in Southwest Florida. Most likely, the wind was howling, debris was flying around, rain was hammering the city, and water was rising all around. This is a common scenario and scientists and experts claim that storms are only going to intensify in the future.
Don’t wait for things to get worse, protect your home and family with SuperMax Hurricane Screens. Contact us to learn more about how Aramid Hurricane Screens provide exceptional protection against flying objects and debris. Finally, we’ll explain how we can custom create screens for your home for maximum aesthetic value and protection.