Protect Your Home with Roll Down Aluminum Shutters in Cape Coral, Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island & Bonita Springs FL
Florida is well-known for sunshine, sand, blue oceans, and palm trees. But, the Sunshine State is also a magnet for hurricanes and other strong storms. Protecting your home from the fierce winds and flying debris is essential. It’s not just the weather that threatens your home and family, intruders are also a concern. For the best hurricane protection and improved security, rely on Roll Down Aluminum Shutters from Shutters 239.
What Are Roll Down Aluminum Shutters?
Roll down shutters are a type of permanent, impact-resistant shutter that’s used extensively in Florida. They’re so popular because they are extremely good at protecting against strong hurricane winds and impacts from debris. Roll-down hurricane shutters are often able to be opened and closed using a switch. However, in the case of a power outage, it is possible to manually operate the shutters.
What’s the Benefit of Roll Down Aluminum Shutters?
The major benefit of installing roll-down aluminum shutters on your Cape Coral, Naples, Fort Myers, Marco Island & Bonita Springs FL home is the protection they provide from storms. When your shutters are closed, windows, patio doors, and other vulnerable areas of your home are safe.
- Shutters239 aluminum shutters are double-walled with reinforced aluminum slats for the strength and durability they need to protect your home from hurricane-force winds and debris.
- Roll Down Aluminum Shutters provide exceptional security, keeping intruders out with optional locks.
- Roll Down Shutter Motors includes a standard remote control and backup hand-crank for use if the power goes out or if the motor malfunctions.
- Unlike most companies, we don’t charge extra for a backup hand-crank or wireless remote.
- Our Roll Down Aluminum Shutters are permanently attached to your home to keep your home for uninterrupted protection.
How Do Roll Down Aluminum Shutters Work?
Actually, roll-down aluminum shutters are pretty simple, but they are extremely effective. The shutters are installed on the exterior of your home over windows and other openings. When inclement weather threatens your home, you simply deploy the shutters using the remote control, or manually. Once the shutters are closed, the glass is protected from strong winds and crashing debris. When the storm threat passes, you can open the shutters again using the manual controls if the power is out.
Why Choose Shutters239?
We have decades of experience helping homeowners like yourself in southwest Florida protect their homes. We know first-hand what hurricane-force winds, heavy rains, and flying debris can do to an unprotected home. Our team of experts can help you find the perfect roll-down aluminum shutters for your home. We focus on you and your home, not on our own needs, so we will:
- Meet with you to discuss your hurricane protection needs and your expectations;
- Measure the window and door openings that need hurricane or security protection;
- Design a custom solution for each window or other entry to your home or building;
- Carefully install your roll down shutters permanently on the structure;
- We stand by our products and also offer shutters maintenance and repair services.
Protect Your Home with the Best Roll Down Aluminum Shutters
Our attention to detail ensures that the job will be done right the first time. In addition, our industry-leading Lifetime Warranty keeps homeowners and business owners in Southwest Florida coming back to Shutters239 for all of their Hurricane Roll Down Aluminum Shutter needs.
Contact us at Shutters239 today to talk to one of our experienced and knowledgeable experts about a customized shutter solution for your home. We’ll be more than happy to provide you with a free estimate so you can begin to take the necessary steps to protect your home with the best Hurricane Roll Down Aluminum Shutter products.
Our Roll Down Aluminum Shutters also come with the option of “Look Out Slats”. This option lets light in while allowing you to see (look) out.
Same engineered Hurricane Protection. Be sure to ask about Look Out Slat options.